Blue Ridge Baptist Church
George Harlan deeded 28 acres for the church,
school and cemetery in 1873. The land is
part of a grant given by Mexico in 1835 to his
father, Doctor Isaiah Harlan.
Church has sponsored annual "May Day
Singing" since 1887. Descendants still
The third (present) sanctuary was build in
Historic Landmark - 1970
The Lord shows mercy and is kind.
He does not become angry quickly, and he has great love. Psalm 103:8